Explore our online Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) training, specifically tailored to ensure your safety and compliance with MSHA regulations in surface mining. Find your course today!
- Mobile-friendly course, learn on any device
- Interactive and engaging learning experience
- Easily log in and out without losing your progress
- Instantly download and print your completion certificate
MSHA Training Courses
MSHA New Miner Training
MSHA Annual Refresher Training
MSHA First Aid and CPR Course
Interactive & Dynamic
Keeps learners engaged and helps to retain the content
Current, Relevant Content
In-house safety professionals keep courses current and relevant
Tracks your progress with a user-friendly interface and automated recordkeeping
Need a Replacement OSHA DOL Card?
To qualify for a DOL card replacement, you must meet all the conditions below:
- You enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through AdvanceOnline
- You successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour course within the last 5 years
- You've never received an OSHA replacement card from 360training before
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, you're only allowed one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get an additional card, you will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
What is MSHA training?
Who needs MSHA training?
How long is MSHA training good for?
What topics are covered in MSHA training?
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.