Create a safer, more ethical workplace with our wide range of online HR training courses. Enroll today to delve into vital subjects like sexual harassment prevention, workplace violence, HIPAA, and more.
- 100% online courses available 24/7
- Self-paced format for your convenience
- Interactive and comprehensive course content
- Print your completion certificate immediately
HR Training Courses
Diversity and Inclusion Training
Harassment and Discrimination for Employees
New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Employees
New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Managers
Interactive & Dynamic
Keeps learners engaged and helps to retain the content
Current, Relevant Content
In-house safety professionals keep courses current and relevant
Tracks your progress with a user-friendly interface and automated recordkeeping
Need a Replacement OSHA DOL Card?
To qualify for a DOL card replacement, you must meet all the conditions below:
- You enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through AdvanceOnline
- You successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour course within the last 5 years
- You've never received an OSHA replacement card from 360training before
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, you're only allowed one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get an additional card, you will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
What kind of topics does HR training cover?
Is HR training mandatory?
How long is HR training valid?
Who should take HR training?
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.