Vehicle Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance Regulations
Get trained in vehicle inspection, repair, and maintenance regulations with this specialized online course. Our program provides you with the knowledge to ensure compliance for interstate motor carriers. Get started today!
- Overview of FMCSR - 49 CFR 396
- Fast, easy 1-hour course
- 0.1 CEUs awarded upon finishing course
- Made especially for CMV drivers
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for inspection, repair, and maintenance with which all interstate motor carriers, employees, and drivers must comply.
This course is intended for all motor carrier employees directly concerned with the inspection, repair, and maintenance of motor vehicles, including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Directors
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resources (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel
- Maintenance personnel.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the applicability and requirements of inspection, repair, and maintenance for motor carriers
- Identify the commercial motor vehicle (CMV) inspection requirements and reports
- Recognize the periodic inspection requirements, and identify the standards for qualified inspectors.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Course Access Fact
Course Available 24/7
Support available by email, phone, or chat
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.