Struck-by and Caught-In or Between Hazards
This course focuses on preventing struck-by and caught-in or caught-between hazards, providing insights into recognizing, avoiding, and mitigating risks related to vehicles, cranes, falling objects, trenching, machinery, and equipment. Get started now!
- Covers OSHA - 29 CFR 1926
- Finish the course in just 1 hour
- 0.1 CEUs awarded after finishing course
- Tailor-made for construction employees
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
OSHA has found that a large number of fatalities in the Construction industry can be tied to struck-by and caught-in or caught-between incidents. Because of the injury and fatality rate associated with these types of incidents, it is extremely important for workers to be aware of potential workplace hazards. This course provides information on struck-by hazards, including vehicles and cranes, falling or flying objects, and masonry walls. It also includes information on these caught-in and caught-between hazards: trenching, unguarded machinery, and equipment.
Employees working in construction.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the struck-by hazards associated with vehicles and cranes, falling or flying objects, and masonry walls, and recognize how to avoid those hazards
- Identify the caught-in or -between hazards associated with trenching, unguarded machinery, and equipment, and recognize how to avoid those hazards.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.