Our Scaffolding course is your guide to OSHA regulations for safe scaffold assembly and use. Learn scaffold types, proper procedures, and the duties of a competent person. Enroll today for a safer construction environment!
- Covers OSHA - 29 CFR 1926 Subpart L
- Finish your training in just 1 hour
- 0.1 CEUs awarded upon completing course
- Designed for all construction workers on and around scaffolds
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Falls from scaffolds are one of the most common causes of fatal accidents on construction sites. Improperly constructed scaffolds, which collapse under use or fail to provide proper footing, often lead to disaster. This course covers the OSHA regulations for construction workers who assemble or work on scaffolds. In this course you will learn to avoid the common mistakes made when using scaffolds, proper assembly and disassembling procedures, and inspections required for scaffolds. A discussion of the duties of the competent person as required by OSHA is also included.
This course is intended for all construction workers and supervisors on and around scaffolds.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate various types of scaffolds and determine how and when each is used
- Explain the procedures and practices associated with scaffold assembly and disassembly
- List the important OSHA regulations that pertain to scaffolds
- Identify safe and unsafe scaffold use and access practices
- Describe the duties and inspection requirements of the competent person.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.