Permit-Required Confined Spaces in Construction
Gain a better understanding of OSHA standards, hazard identification, risk assessment, control measures, and emergency response protocols. Enroll now!
- Satisfies OSHA guidelines
- Comprehensive overview of OSHA - OSHA - 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA
- Complete training in just 1 hour
- Earn 0.1 CEUs after finishing program
- Tailor-made for employees who enter confined spaces on construction worksites
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Permit-required confined spaces (PRCS) are found throughout industry. Furnaces, vaults, tanks, sewers, and countless other types of workspaces are confined spaces according to OSHA. Employees enter these spaces on a regular basis to perform various activities. If you enter a permit-required confined space, you must be properly trained to ensure your safety and the safety of your coworkers. In this course, you will learn how to recognize and safely work in permit-required confined spaces. You will also learn what to do if conditions change or if an emergency situation arises while you're working in a permit-required confined space.
This course is intended for all employees who enter confined spaces.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the Permit-Required Confined Spaces Standard and employer responsibilities under the Standard
- Identify industries and businesses covered by the Permit-Required Confined Spaces Standard
- Define hazards that may be found in a non-permit-required confined space and a permit-required confined space
- Classify confined spaces using information provided to you.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go