Operating CMVs: What Drivers Need to Know
This training covers critical FMCSA regulations focusing on driver safety prohibitions, inspections, and general practices. Enroll today!
- Made in collaboration with DOT TSI experts
- Covers FMCSR - 49 CFR 392 regulations
- Complete the course in just 1 hour
- Achieve 0.1 CEUs upon course completion
- Designed for all motor carrier personnel
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in Part 392 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Driving Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs). This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for driving commercial motor vehicles. It focuses on information the driver needs to know to comply with the regulations.
This course is intended for all CMV drivers.
This course teaches concepts and skills necessary to:
- List the driver, trip, and general safety prohibitions for driving commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Recognize the inspections, precautions, and general safety practices for driving CMVs.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.