New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Managers
Learn how managers can prevent sexual harassment and discrimination with this New York-focused comprehensive training. Get started by enrolling today!
- Created for New York City managers
- Learn anytime, anywhere, on any device
- State-of-the-art, dynamic course design
- Engaging games and quizzes to motivate users
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Sexual harassment, unfortunately, can happen in any workplace. With the proper training, managers can help play a big role in preventing and addressing this important issue. Our sexual harassment prevention training for managers is New York-specific and covers several important topics including the prevention of workplace harassment, policy creation and how to handle claims effectively.
This course also delves into topics such as quid pro quo sexual harassment, hostile environments, workplace discrimination, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Discover key insights on accommodating disabled employees and fostering functional diversity in the workforce, gaining valuable skills for hiring and interview strategies. Foster a more inclusive work environment for your employees by enrolling today!
- Creating Effective Company Policies
- Handling Sexual Harassment Claims
- Understanding Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- Navigating Hostile Work Environments
- Addressing Workplace Discrimination
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Ensuring Inclusive Work Practices
- Interview Strategies for Diverse Candidates
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create company policies that explain the rules and guidelines addressing sexual harassment.
- Manage and respond to sexual harassment claims promptly and effectively.
- Understand the concept of quid pro quo sexual harassment.
- Address and mitigate hostile work environments.
- Understand the eight different types of discrimination.
- Define the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Develop strategies for hiring high-quality, diverse employees.
- Gain practical interview strategies to use when interacting with diverse candidates.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.