Our comprehensive Ladder Safety course covers OSHA regulations, hazard identification, and proper ladder practices. Equip yourself with essential knowledge for a safer workplace. Get started today!
- Covers OSHA - 29 CFR 1926 Subpart X and 1910.25-.27 regulations
- Finish the course in just 1 hour
- Receive 0.1 CEUs upon course completion
- Tailored for employees who use ladders
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Most accidents involving ladders can be attributed to improper use, unsafe work conditions, or a lack of safety training. This course teaches basic safety for any employee who will work on a ladder. Main topics include: ladder hazards, the OSHA ladder standard, ladder selection, and ladder maintenance.
This course is intended for all employees who use ladders in the workplace.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the regulatory standards that govern the use of ladders in the workplace
- Identify general and design requirements specific to ladder construction, use, and maintenance
- Describe the hazards and injuries associated with ladder use and the major causes for ladder related injuries
- Select the appropriate ladder for your specific job tasks
- Set up and properly use a ladder
- Inspect a ladder for signs of wear or damage and assure the ladder is properly maintained.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Courses available 24/7 on any device
Support available by email, phone, or chat
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.