FMCSR Motor Carrier Compliance: General Applicability and Recordkeeping
This program explains regulations and recordkeeping requirements for CMV operators, safety directors, and HR personnel. Enhance your knowledge and ensure adherence to FMCSRs for a safer and more efficient operation.
- Detailed coverage of FMCSR - 49 CFR 390
- Made in conjunction with DOT TSI experts
- Quick, easy 1-hour course
- 0.1 CEUs awarded for successful completion
- Created for motor carrier personnel
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), outlines the circumstances under which an employer, employee or commercial motor vehicle is subject to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Directors
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resources (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the FMCSRs and identify who must comply with these regulations
- List the documentation requirements, including the Accident Register and additional reports and documents.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.