Stay informed on fall protection, OSHA regulations, and safety measures to prevent serious injuries. Enroll now for a safer workplace!
- Comprehensive overview of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.66
- Short 20-minute course
- Engaging video course format
- Made for those working at heights over 6 feet
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
OSHA estimates that due to falls from elevations covered under subpart M, every year at least 68,000 injuries and 95 fatalities occur. One OSHA study of 99 fall-related fatalities suggests that virtually all of those deaths could have been prevented by the use of guardrails, body belts, body harnesses, safety nets, covers, or other means which would reduce employee exposure to the fall hazard.
This course is intended for all construction workers whose jobs require fall protection and their supervisors.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the consequences of workplace falls
- List six fall protection solutions
- Describe when and how fall protection systems are commonly used
- Identify instances when retraining is necessary
- Explain the steps involved in performing a fall protection inspection.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.