Driver Qualifications (DQ) for Management
Developed in collaboration with DOT experts, it covers Part 391 regulations, including qualifications, medical requirements, and recordkeeping. Enroll now!
- Covers FMCSR - 49 CFR 391 regulations
- Developed in conjunction with DOT TSI experts
- Finish the course in just 2 hours
- Earn 0.2 CEUs upon finishing course
- Made for motor carrier personnel associated with Driver Qualification program
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in Part 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs): Qualifications of Drivers. This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for Driver Qualifications that must be observed by all interstate motor carriers and drivers.
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel associated with the company's Driver Qualification program, including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Directors
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resources (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and identify who must comply with the Driver Qualification (DQ) regulations
- List the first four qualifications for drivers, including the medical requirements
- List the second four qualifications for drivers, including disqualifications
- Recognize DQ recordkeeping requirements.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Course Available 24/7
Support available by email, phone, or chat
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.