Diversity and Inclusion Training
Earn IACET CEUs and discover how to create a diverse and inclusive workplace with this training. Covers discrimination, protected classes, and more.
- Earn 0.1 IACET CEUs upon completion
- Finish the course in just 1 hour
- Access your course 24/7, from any device
- Includes printable completion certificate
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Diversity and Inclusion training is designed to foster understanding, awareness, and skills related to diversity, equity, and inclusion in various environments, such as workplaces, educational institutions, and communities. The goal is to create a more inclusive and equitable environment by addressing biases, promoting understanding, and building a culture that respects and values differences among individuals.
Our comprehensive course is designed for leaders and employees alike, emphasizing the importance of fostering a culture of inclusivity. This training uses examples and real-world scenarios to cover topics such as diversity, inclusion, discrimination, adverse action, and protected classes. Upon finishing the course, you will earn 0.1 IACET CEUs and receive your printable certificate of completion.
- Meaning of Diversity, Inclusion, Discrimination, Adverse Action, and Protected Class
- Advantages and Challenges of Cultivating a Diverse Workplace
- Types of Discrimination
- Classes Protected by Law
- Fostering a Diverse and Inclusive Environment at Work
- Concept of Unconscious Bias
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of diversity, inclusion, discrimination, adverse action, and protected class.
- Know the advantages and challneges of cultivating a diverse workplace.
- Recognize different types of discrmination.
- Identify what classes are protected by law.
- Learn how to foster a diverse and inclusive environment at work.
- Understand the concept of unconscious bias.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.