Crane Safety (Construction)
Get trained on construction site safety with our online Crane Safety course. From inspections to operator requirements, learn proper usage, inspections, and hazard avoidance.
- In-depth overview of OSHA - 29 CFR Subpart CC
- Complete the course in just 1 hour
- Created for all construction employees working with or around cranes
- Achieve 0.1 CEU upon successful course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Cranes are very commonly used in the construction industry. Unfortunately, in addition to their usefulness, they can pose a significant hazard for workers if they are not used properly and inspection requirements are not followed.
In this course, you will learn crane safety requirements, including inspections, the use of suspended personnel platforms, the requirements for crane operators, and recognizing and avoiding common hazards.
Note: This course includes the regulatory changes that are effective November 8, 2010.
This course is intended for all construction employees working with or around cranes.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the crane safety requirements for the construction industry, including the rules for inspections, operator licensing, qualification, and certification, and suspended personnel platforms
- Explain how to avoid accidents and identify hazards when working on or around cranes.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.