CPR and First Aid
Learn how to respond to emergency situations and administer first aid properly. This course DOES NOT replace the AED/CPR certification.
- Reflects the most recent safety standards
- Finish the course in 2 hours
- Access your course 24/7, from any device
- Includes printable completion certificate
100% Online At Your Own Pace
Developed by Certified Safety Experts
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
Many industries require first aid and CPR training for employees to ensure prompt life-saving assistance during emergencies. Some jobs require periodic refresher training, such as every three years, to see if individuals are still capable of handling the equipment. It's important to apply to all and not grant exemptions based on experience, age, or tenure.
Cover the following standards:
- 29 CFR 1910.151 – Medical Services and First Aid
- 29 CFR 1926.23 – First Aid and Medical Attention
- 29 CFR 1926.50 – Construction Medical Services and First Aid
- 29 CFR 1915.1030 – Shipyard Safety and Health
- 1926.20 – General Safety and Health Provisions, training
- 29 CFR 1926.21 – Training and Education
- ANSI Z308.1 – First Aid Kits and Supplies
This course teach principles such as how to respond to emergencies, how to perform CPR, and how to use an AED. You will also learn how to treat wounds and other bodily injuries, and how to help someone who is choking or having other breathing emergencies.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.