Commercial Driver's License (CDL) for Management
Explore the detailed regulations of FMCSR Part 383, gaining insights into acquiring and maintaining a Commercial Driver's License. Start your training today!
- Comprehensive overview of FMCSR - 49 CFR 383 regulations
- Developed in collaboration with the Transportation Safety Institute
- Complete the course in just 1 hour
- Designed for all CMV drivers
- Earn 0.1 CEU upon successful course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in part 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Commercial Driver's License (CDL). This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for obtaining and maintaining a CDL.
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must be knowledgeable about the regulatory standards for Commercial Driver's Licenses, including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resource (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the applicability and general requirements for a CDL
- Explain the process for obtaining and maintaining a CDL, and describe the causes of disqualification.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Course Available 24/7
Support available by email, phone, or chat
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.