Commercial Driver's License (CDL) for Drivers
Explore the detailed regulations of FMCSR Part 383, gaining insights into acquiring and maintaining a Commercial Driver's License. Start your training today!
- Comprehensive overview of FMCSR - 49 CFR 383 regulations
- Developed in collaboration with the Transportation Safety Institute
- Complete the course in just 1 hour
- Designed for all CMV drivers
- Earn 0.1 CEU upon successful course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in part 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Commercial Driver's License (CDL). This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for obtaining and maintaining a CDL. It focuses on information the driver needs to know to comply with the regulations.
This course is intended for all CMV drivers.
This course teaches concepts and skills necessary to:
- Explain the process for obtaining a CDL
- Recognize CDL requirements, disqualifications, and penalties, and the notification requirements for drivers with a CDL.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.