Cargo Securement for Drivers: Roll-On/Roll-Off or Hook Lift Containers
Ensure safe transport on the highway by mastering cargo securement for roll-on/roll-off and hook lift containers. Our course covers FMCSRs, providing drivers with the knowledge and skills to secure cargo effectively and meet regulatory standards.
- Extensive coverage of 49 CFR 393.134
- Finish the course in as little as 30 minutes
- Designed for CMV drivers who transport roll-on/roll-off or hook lift containers
- Gain 0.1 CEU after completing course
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents - sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of roll-on/roll-off and hook lift containers. The course also emphasizes the driver's responsibilities for cargo securement and the ways to safely secure this type of cargo.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport roll-on/roll-of or hook lift containers.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure roll-on/roll-off or hook lift containers to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.134.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.