Cargo Securement for Drivers: Metal Coils
Aligning with FMCSR 49 CFR 393.120, this program covers a range of topics including how to reduce accidents due to loose or falling cargo. Secure your spot by enrolling today!
- In-depth coverage of FMCSR - 49 CFR 393.120
- Finish the course in as little as 30 minutes
- Made for CMV drivers who transport metal coils
- Earn 0.1 CEU after completing course
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents - sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of metal coils, including the driver's responsibilities for cargo securement and the ways to safely secure this type of cargo.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport metal coils.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure metal coils to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.120.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.