Cargo Securement for Drivers: Logs
Learn how to properly secure logs with this convenient online course. Just one of 11 parts of our cargo securement series, this training is aligned with FMCSR regulations and teaches participants how to prevent accidents due to unsecured cargo. Ensure compliance - enroll today!
- Extensive analysis of FMCSR 49 CFR 393.116
- Short, easy 30-minute course
- Designed for CMV drivers who transport logs
- Gain 0.1 CEU upon successful course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents - sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of Logs.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport logs.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure logs to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.116.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.