Cargo Securement for Drivers: Large Boulders
Aligned with FMCSA regulations, this course covers specialized rules, responsibilities, and techniques for effective cargo securement. Purchase your course today!
- Comprehensive analysis of FMCSR - 49 CFR 393.136 regulations
- Complete the course in just 30 minutes
- Specifically made for CMV drivers who transport large boulders
- Earn 0.1 CEU upon successful course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents ? sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of Large Boulders.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport large boulders.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure large boulders to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.136.]
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.