Cargo Securement for Drivers: Intermodal Containers
This course provides insights into the skills, responsibilities, and techniques to securely transport intermodal containers and avoid accidents due to unsecured cargo. Register now!
- Detailed overview of FMCSA - 49 CFR 393.126 regulations
- Successfully finish the course in 30 minutes
- Tailor-made for CMV drivers who transport intermodal containers
- Gain 0.1 CEU upon course completion
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents - sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of intermodal containers.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport intermodal containers.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure intermodal containers to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.126.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.