Cargo Securement for Drivers: Heavy Vehicles, Equipment, and Machinery
Improve skills to securely transport heavy vehicles, equipment, and machinery on the highway. Aligned with FMCSR 49 CFR 393.130, this course guides you through regulations, responsibilities, and techniques for effective cargo securement. Start your journey today!
- Extensive overview of FMCSA - 49 CFR 393.130 regulations
- Complete the course in 20 minutes
- Designed for CMV drivers who transport heavy vehicles, equipment, and machinery
- Obtain 0.1 CEU after successfully completing the course
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents - sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of heavy vehicles, equipment, and machinery.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
This course is intended for CMV drivers who transport heavy vehicles, equipment, and machinery.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure heavy vehicles, equipment, and machinery to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.130.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.