Cargo Securement for Drivers: Automobiles, Light Trucks, and Vans, and Flattened or Crushed Vehicles
Explore our online Cargo Securement for Drivers Bundle, a comprehensive series designed for drivers handling diverse cargo types. Get the education you need to learn how to secure your cargo safely and up to DOT FMCSA standards. Begin training now!
- Bundled for your convenience
- Extensive coverage of FMCSA - 49 CFR 393 116 – 136 regulations
- Tailor-made for CMV drivers
- Earn up to 1.0 CEU upon course bundle completion
- Complete entire bundle in under 6 hours
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
When cargo is transported on the highway, the cargo must be securely placed on or in the vehicle. Loose or falling cargo causes accidents sometimes severe accidents. As a driver, you need to make sure your cargo is secure.
This course provides details on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) covering the securement of automobiles, light trucks, and vans, and crushed or flattened vehicles. The course also emphasizes the driver's responsibilities for cargo securement and the ways to safely secure this type of cargo.
Recommended Prerequisite: Cargo Securement for Drivers: General Requirements
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Secure automobiles, light trucks, vans, or crushed or flattened vehicles to a CMV in a manner that complies with the special rules for that commodity included in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), specifically 49 CFR 393.128 and 393.132.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.