Best Practices for CMV Drivers: Changing Lanes and Passing
Aligned with FMCSA 49 CFR 383, 392, 393, and 396 regulations, this specialized training covers crucial aspects of safe driving so you can reduce accidents on the road. Start your course today!
- Extensive coverage of FMCSA - 49 CFR 383, 392, 393, and 396 regulations
- Complete the course in just 10 minutes
- Features quizzes tailored for retention
- Specially designed for all CMV drivers
100% Online At Your Own Pace
In compliance with FMCSA 49 CFR regulations
Certificate Upon Completion
Interactive and Engaging
About This Course s-mod-info
This best practices course covers one topic included in the Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers course: Changing Lanes and Passing.
This course is intended for all CMV drivers.
This course teaches the concepts and skills necessary to:
- Recognize how to use defensive driving techniques to change lanes and pass other vehicles on the road safely.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.