24-Hour HAZWOPER Online
- In line with OSHA Outreach Training program requirements
- Learn at your convenience, from any place, and on any device
- Engaging learning experience with real-world scenarios
- Certificate of completion, OSHA 10 DOL card within 2 weeks
Meets OSHA training requirements
100% online at your own pace
Immediate certificate after completion
Interactive and Engaging
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
Dynamic course design with engaging games and quizzes
Courses available 24/7 on any device
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
Need a Replacement OSHA DOL Card?
To qualify for a DOL card replacement, you must meet all the conditions below:
- You enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through AdvanceOnline Solutions
- You successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour course within the last 5 years
- You've never received an OSHA replacement card from 360training before
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, you're only allowed one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get an additional card, you will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.