Confined Space Training
AdvanceOnline’s training programs are designed to prepare individuals for the common hazards encountered while working in confined spaces. Learn about everything from personal protective equipment (PPE), required permits, effective communication and much more by enrolling today.
- Mobile-friendly online courses, learn from anywhere, anytime
- Study at your own speed, save your progress as you go
- Dynamic and immersive learning experience
- Receive your completion certificate with every course
Confined Space Training Courses
Permit-Required Confined Spaces in Construction
Interactive & Dynamic
Keeps learners engaged and helps to retain the content
Current, Relevant Content
In-house safety professionals keep courses current and relevant
Tracks your progress with a user-friendly interface and automated recordkeeping
Need a Replacement OSHA DOL Card?
To qualify for a DOL card replacement, you must meet all the conditions below:
- You enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through AdvanceOnline Solutions
- You successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour course within the last 5 years
- You've never received an OSHA replacement card from 360training before
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, you're only allowed one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get an additional card, you will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
What are confined spaces?
Is confined space training mandatory?
How long is confined space training good for?
Is confined space training transferable between employers?
AdvanceOnline is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes the quality of continuing education and training.